I thought I should make a separate post for each recipe, so here is the recipe for a delicious (almost vegan) dip that I made yesterday.
Vegan Fruit Dip
- 1 cup of silken tofu
- 3 tablespoons apple butter (or pumpkin butter, peanut butter, etc…)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (this is the un-vegan part) (or you can use stevia)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon spices – cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spices all work
- dash of salt
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve with fruit, on bagels, or anything you’d like! I had it on apples and it was delicious.