Vegetable and Seitan Stir-Fry
- Diced onion
- Chopped red/orange/yellow pepper
- Sliced carrots
- Chopped bok choy
- Fresh sliced seitan
- Smart Ground meatless crumbles
- Grapeseed oil
- Soy sauce, to taste (about 2 tsp)
- Heat the oil in a pan on high.
- Toss in onions, peppers, carrots, and all fake meat. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the bok choy and saute for another minute.
- Add soy sauce, stir, and remove from heat.
- Serve alone or with rice.
Other great veggies to add: broccoli, green peppers, Brussels sprouts, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, baby corn, scallions, mushrooms, zucchini…
Note that it’s important to add the bok choy (and any other leafy vegetables) last, otherwise they become limp.