Today we were supposed to go to Mestre, but the alarm didn’t go off, the blinds were closed, and we slept until 3.00p. Instead we shopped around Spinea, and Bobby got me a present: beautiful Italian boots.
For dinner I made tortellini:
How to Make Tortellini
- 1 package of tortellini
- 1/2 cup of pasta sauce
- dash of olive oil
- (optional – sauteed onions)
- Boil water for the tortellini.
- Heat pasta sauce in a saucepan with oil; stir. (If you want, you can saute onions in the pan before adding the sauce.)
- Drop tortellini in boiling water for about a minute.
- Drain tortellini and add them to the sauce; mix together and serve.
For dessert we had a “Kinder Sorpresa”, a little chocolate egg that comes with a toy inside.
Our toy is some sort of space creature that resembles a tadpole…
It can also stick to fabric.