Blogger ate my photos! Pictureless post today…
My oh my have I been lazy…
More tilapia! Another marinade, this time with fruit.
Nectarine Tilapia (serves 2)
- 2 tilapia filets
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey OR 1 tablespoon orange juice (I used OJ)
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger + juices
- 1 nectarine, chopped
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients.
- Marinate the fish for 30 minutes to an hour, refrigerated.
- Turn on the oven broiler. Remove the fish from the marinade and grill in the oven, about 3 -4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat the leftover marinade and peaches in a saucepan on the stove until the liquid boils. Serve over the cooked filets.