- apple cinnamon oatmeal
- 1 banana
- sandwich – 2 big slices of WW bread, cheddar, tomatoes, and mint chutney (again!)
- 1 banana (we have them for work, and they’re free, so I’m eating them)
- greens with bbq dressing
- quaker oatmeal raisin granola bar
- Hwe dup bap – raw veggies on top of rice, topped with raw fish, seaweed, and some sesame oil + Korean spicy sauce
- Korean side dishes (kimchee, another sweeter type of kimchee with seafood in it, potato cakes, and pickled daikon). We got 2nds and 3rds of the seafood kimchee.
- Bobby got “Fried Shrimp Roll” and I had the inside of 2-3 of the pieces
- Frozen yogurt plus toppings, split with Bobby. The sign at the shop says “All you can eat for $.33/ounce!”. Bobby thinks this is hysterical every time we go. We got tart (for me) and honeydew flavor (for Bobby). It’s topped with mangoes, blueberries, strawberries, and some cereal flakes. It was delicious.