Goodeats for 8/20/2008
As promised, I had some blueberries last night:
And then today I had…
- apple cinnamon oatmeal
- 1 banana
- panzanella was huge (bread crumbs, tomatoes, basil, salt&pepper, buttermilk)
- 2 cups of blueberries, a few strawberries
- quaker oatmeal raisin bar
- small handful of cashews
- Shrimp and calamari stir-fry (shrimp, calamari, carrots, peppers, nectarine, and celery with tonkatsu sauce)
- Tomato salad (heirloom tomatoes, salt&pepper, asian dressing)
- Cauliflower & honey dijon dip
- Nectarine with TJ’s greek yogurt
The nectarines are amazing, so I might have another one later. Goodnight!
Like this post? Check out...
Tagged: breakfast, dessert, dinner, lunch, snack