- apples & cinnamon oatmeal, with 1 banana (sliced and mixed in today!)
- “bacon” and tomato sandwich – 2 pieces of morningstar bacon and some fresh heirloom tomatoes on 2 big slices of WW bread
- 1 banana
- 2+ cups of blueberries (delicious free food at work, I can’t help myself)
- quaker oatmeal raisin granola bar (again… but I’m getting bored of them.)
- Egg white scramble (sauteed in a bit of sesame oil – 3 egg whites, broccoli, peppers, carrots, celery, basil, topped with salt&pepper, organic ketchup, and oregano)
- Raw cauliflower with Newman’s Own low-fat sesame ginger dressing
- 1 banana with TJ’s 0% greek yogurt and lots of cinnamon – I mashed this up after I took the picture – I love mushy foods, and Bobby thinks I’m crazy.
I really want more of those amazing grapes that I got on Sunday at the farmers’ market ($1/pound! Last minute deals on fruit are fantastic). I’ll have to go late again this Sunday and snag some more. I finished them in a day, and then I finished the blueberries on Tuesday (not so cheap – $4 for a pint, or some rather smallish container that I don’t know the name of). Sadness. All I have left are nectarines, and though they are delicious, they’re not the perfect snacking fruit. If only they had miniature nectarines – I would be in heaven.