Today my meals were…
- apples&cinnamon oats (I had a late breakfast, and knew I would be eating lunch early, so I kept it simple)
Lunch: (we get free lunch on Fridays at my company)
- 1/2 turkey, tomato, and lettuce sandwich on white bread (I took off one piece of the bread and a few slices of turkey – it was huge!)
- 1 cup of fruit… multiplied by 2
- salad with 1-2 teaspoons of dressing (lettuce, shredded carrot, corn, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, a few beans)
- 1 can of diet pepsi MAX (this is my guilty pleasure – I know diet soda is terrible for you)
- Another plate of salad with some turkey from the leftover sandwiches – this salad is great! It has peas, carrots, chickpeas, black beans, artichoke hearts, corn, scallions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and probably lots of other things that I’m forgetting.
- Another can of diet pepsi MAX (whoops)
Dinner: (out with Bobby at Kabul, an Afghan restaurant on El Camino)
- Salad with yogurt-y dressing
- Charbroiled veggies (peppers, onions, tomatoes)
- Shrimp kebab (I gave two shrimp to Bobby. I had one bite of the rice and didn’t touch the bread – all white carbs, which never fill me up and aren’t worth it.)
- Bobby’s chicken kebab, which I had 1.5 pieces of
Will probably have a snack-dessert later. Good night!