And now for today’s eats…
Breakfast: (around noon)
Lunch: (around 4pm)
- Raw seafood salad – tuna, salmon, and some kind of fish eggs over greens with asian dressing & a hard boiled egg
- a bunch of dried seaweed
Snack: (around 6pm)
- raw cauliflower & peppers with my own version of goddess dressing
- goddess dressing ingredients: TJ’s greek yogurt, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, oregano, chili powder, apple cider vinegar, salt – I have no idea how much of each, I just add and mix
Dinner: (around 8pm)
- fruit salad (snacked on this while cooking, too – 1 whole nectarine, 1/2 banana, blueberries, and fresh lime juice)
- stir-fry – I had maybe 1.5 times or double what you see here (carrots, celery, nectarine, peppers, onions, with tonkatsu sauce – Japanese)
- bite of chicken “karaage” (Japanese) – delicious, as most Japanese food is
- homemade banana bread! I had one piece, and so did Bobby. I made up my own recipe, which will be posted shortly, either here or on my other blog. There are only about 75 calories per slice of this. At work we get free snacks, and sometimes they over-order on things that go bad – like bananas. I walked out of work yesterday with 2 huge bunches – one went straight into the freezer, and the other went in the fridge. I used up 4 of them with this bread but there are still 3 left in the fridge, plus the 2 I already had, plus the ones in the freezer! I will be be eating a ridiculous amount of bananas in the next few days.
- Will probably have some blueberries later if I get hungry again!