Lots of grazing and delicious fruits and veggies today. Then dinner out on the town with Bobby to celebrate getting his new car. It’s beautiful.
Today I woke up with a ton of energy. I opened up my computer and started one of my favorite yoga videos, but got bored after about 30 seconds. I decided to check out “Exercise TV” on OnDemand (Comcast), and it actually had a lot of options. I did the 22 minute cardio workout from the Biggest Loser – it was so intense! I felt very out of shape compared to the biggest losers that were doing the video in the background. I also did a 10 minute AM Yoga program. Then I walked a mile to the farmers’ market, walked around for 30 minutes or so, and walked back. Bobby met me on the way home so that he could carry the ~15 pounds of produce that I picked up.
- fruit samples from the farmers’ market – probably 2 nectarines worth of sampling
- lots of baby carrots and hummus
- another nectarine
Dinner: (PF Chang’s)
- lettuce chicken wraps
- garlic snap peas
- bikini shrimp salad (lemony vinaigrette, caramelized walnuts, watermelon balls, shrimp, over mixed greens – it was fabulous)
- a few bites of sweet and sour veggies from Bobby’s sweet and sour chicken
- part of an apricot scone – I probably had a little more than 1/4 of this. 1/2 is apricot, 1/2 is currant. We got them for free from a local market (she was going to throw them out at the end of the day and we were the last customers).
- more baby carrots and hummus
- another 1.5 nectarines + 1 tbsp (ish) almond butter
Bobby has a cherry brownie sitting on the counter than might get eaten later. I’ll let you know in the morning!