As expected, I had some munchies after my post last night.
- apples&cinnamon oats
- 1 fresh nectarine
- leftover jap chae
- iceberg mix + tomato + mint chutney salad
- 1 apple (sorry, the pic is of a nectarine – I took it this morning when I packed my lunch)
- Dannon light and fit yogurt (last one, I’m not buying non-greek yogurts anymore and I just had to use up what I had already)
- 1 Clif Z-bar (chocolate brownie) – these are so good!
- an apple a little after 6pm
- stir-fry with TJ’s chicken-less strips, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, served over lettuce
- lots of baby carrots and hummus (I had another bowl after this one)
- 4 banana oat muffins (86 cals x 4 = 344 cals total) – I took the pic of 3, but decided to have another one… I want Bobby to come home soon and finish the last two so that I don’t inhale them – they are too good!
I think the audition went well; I guess I’ll find out soon enough. My stomach (or just my mouth?) is telling me that I want something more, but I think it’s lying. I’m gonna hold off for now but maybe have a piece of fruit or a bite of scone later. Good night!