Last night I had another big apple.
- apples&cinnamon oats
- 1 fresh nectarine
- mango shrimp salad, dressing on the side – but I doused it with curry sauce instead
- spring rolls (I had the inside of 3 halves)
- a tiny bite of chicken sate
- a bite of roti, a Malaysian pancake, dipped in curry sauce – this was really good! It might even have been wholegrain.
- Diet pepsi (liquid satan) when I got back
- 1 large apple
- ~35 various nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews mostly)
I think I had a few more nuts than I needed, but it worked out because I was very fueled for my after-work workout with Bobby. We did one of the OnDemand exercise videos – the Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout. Bobby was so sweaty by the end; I don’t think he believed me when I told him how hard it was on Sunday! I also did another 10-minute pilates video right afterwards. I missed my walk today at lunch (work lunch), so I wanted to do some sort of exercise tonight.
- jap chae (again) – today is our month-iversary (2 years and 9 months), so I told Bobby to pick a meal, and he loves jap chae probably as much as I do!
- the jap chae had shirataki noodles, mushrooms, TJ’s chickenless strips, 1 whole nectarine, 1.5 large carrots, a small head of broccoli, and a few green beans. I had mine over lettuce – still wasn’t very hungry! The nuts really filled me up.
- a small bite of Gyoza (chicken, pork, and veggies dumpling)
Bobby tried to tempt me with his brownie!! But I had a tiny tiny bite and stuck with my nectarine. I have to admit, that brownie was amazing – it was homemade and fresh and it was a cherry brownie. So good. It’s gone now, thank goodness.
I decided to bake after dinner, and I had small nibbles of these two goodies…