- inside of 2 salmon wraps
- assorted veggie salad (cucumber, olives, tomatoes, onions, peppers) – it was doused in a lot of dressing, but I think the dressing was ok, only slightly oily. I had another plate of the salad.
- the most delicious fresh plum
- diet pepsi 🙁 I’m going to try to stop next week.
I went for a walk again after lunch; only about 35-40 minutes though.
- 1 apple
- a few spoons of TJ’s greek yogurt
- yet another big plateful of chopped veggie salad
Went to Costco after work and walked around for 45 minutes shopping. Does this count as the rest of my lunch walk? I’m going to say yes 🙂
- started off with some Brothers-All-Natural freeze-dried potato chips
- TJ’s mac&cheese
- baby carrots and hummus (double what is pictured)
- stir-fry with organic, all-natural chicken sausage (apple gouda flavor!), shredded carrot, broccoli, onion, and mushrooms (double what is pictured)