I got up early again this morning to do cardio yoga with Tom Morley (20 minutes). If you have ExerciseTV OnDemand, I highly recommend this video.
- apples&cinnamon oats
- 1 apple
I took an hour-long walk after lunch today – I was going to go before, but I was too hungry by the time I wanted to go so I ate first instead.
- 1/2 turkey, onion, mustard sandwich on big slice of WW
- peppers, romanesco, mushrooms, baby carrots with hummus (carrots were in a different container)
- 1 pear
- Hwe Dup Bap (raw tuna and raw fish eggs on top of egg, lots of veggies, and rice – I don’t eat the rice) – topped with spicy sauce
- Side dishes – kimchee, potato waldorf salad, potato things that I didn’t eat, and pickled daikon (takuan). The waldorf salad had a really heavy dressing, but I had a good amount anyway – it’s always too good to pass up.
- miso soup (and Bobby’s too)
- baby carrots and hummus (what else?)
I think today was okay, eating-wise – I was at work until 8-something and was so busy that I didn’t have time to snack. I think the only reason that I snack during the day and at night is because I’m bored. Have a good night!