More goodeats for 9/11/2008
- 1/2 turkey sandwich on a big slice of WW with onions and mustard
- lots of veggies (you can’t even see all of them!) – baby carrots, romanesco, green beans, and mushrooms – with hummus. I brought the whole container to work because I never seem to pack enough.
- 1 large apple
Then I took an hour-long walk and talked to my Momma. She’s having a rough time with work and with her computer, and I’m trying to convince her to buy a Macbook.
Around 5 I had a small “dinner” so that I wouldn’t be full for choir practice at 7:30p. Choir was awesome by the way! It’s a small group that sings early church music – very interesting and fun.
- other 1/2 of my turkey sandwich
- Dannon 0% Plus (blueberry flavor, from work)
- 2 nectarines
- salad with a slice of turkey, Newman’s Own lowfat Sesame Ginger dressing
- mushrooms and green beans (unpictured) with hummus
- apple with almond butter
- 2 (ish?) cups of Kamut puffs
Yum! Good night!
Like this post? Check out...