Nice and simple this morning. Bobby did some charity work today so he was up at 7:15 and out by 7:30. I got up an hour or so later and did 20 minutes of cardio yoga (Tom Morley), again.
Breakfast: (all free, from work – I get free breakfast every day. This is why I tend to eat the same thing a lot, and sometimes things that I otherwise wouldn’t eat, like yogurt with aspartame.)
Lunch: (free lunch on Fridays – they ordered out from an awesome Vietnamese place, Hometown Noodle in Redwood City)
- lots of iceberg, cucumbers, and pickled carrots and radish – topped with fish sauce
- 3 slices of orange (I might go back and get some more)
- 2 shrimp
- lots of tofu/cabbage/peanut salad – I went back for another big plate of this.
- diet evil pepsi (eek… I had 3 of these yesterday that I “forgot” to mention)
After lunch I went for my hour-long walk and talked to the ‘rents. Mom is getting a Mac! It’s ordered and everything! I am so happy. On a sad note, my ChapStick “Flava-Craze” Blue Crazeberry is almost gone. Actually it’s Bobby’s, but I stole it. I keep it on my keyboard at work and apply every 30 minutes or so.
- another 2 big plates of that cabbage/tofu/peanut salad – so good!
- about 5 (?) more slices of orange – these were so fresh
- another diet soda =/