After breakfast I cleaned and organized for a while (one of my favorite ways to pass the time).
Then Bobby and I went to the mall with Griff – we walked around for almost 4 hours! I got some nice shirts at the Gap Outlet, pants at Banana (for $8.99), and Bobby bought me a nice pair of moccasins to replace my old, decrepit ones.
Around 3 we got hungry so we went to the food court.
- This was Bobby’s – jap chae, some salad-y thing, fried rice, and chicken – I had some of the salad (a bit oily) and some jap chae noodles.
- I also had 2 nectarines that I brought in my bag Emergency snack!
Dinner: (Red Lobster)
- salad with honey mustard dressing
- 1 pound of snow crab legs (I finished this – but didn’t have any butter)
- 2 of Bobby’s shrimp (1 cajun, 1 breaded)
- 2 servings of steamed broccoli (Bobby didn’t want his)
I also had 2 mugs of tea tonight – one was Tsugaru Green and one was Choco-Menthe. Both kinds were from Lupicia.
- seaweed and takuan (pickled daikon)
- Brothers-All-Natural apple crisps – thanks, Kath! I discovered something about these – if you suck on them for a few seconds, they rehydrate and taste so good! Try it.