No workout this morning, but sleeping in was nice!
And I actually got a picture of the breakfast I’ve been having all week.
- 1 large fuji apple
- Dannon 0% Plus Peach yogurt (been using greek, but I’m out of it at work and this is free)
- 1/2 cup cheerios
Unfortunately, breakfast failed me today – I was not full for long. I think it was the fact that I didn’t use greek yogurt. Luckily, I had b-fast around 10 and lunch came at 12 – so no worries! I got in a 15-minute walk before lunch.
Lunch: (free lunch from work on Fridays – today was from a place called Aloha Kitchen)
- big plate of salad – romaine, chopped eggs (yolks too), tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, and avocado – topped with some really yummy dressing and a piece of chicken
- a second big plate of salad with more dressing
- 1 diet pepsi
- 1 fuji apple
And after lunch I took another 30-minute walk.
Maybe I should try to cut down to at most 2 diet sodas per day, and go from there… it’s so addicting! At least it keeps me from mindlessly munching on stuff. I need to read Skinny Bitch again and get motivated to quit this habit. But if I read Skinny Bitch again I may decide to go vegetarian again. I read a terrible article the other day and it’s making me reconsider the vegetarian/vegan route.
Dinner: (barbecue at a friend’s house – I brought my own veggie dogs)
- 2 veggie dogs
- 2 big plates of salad (feta, romaine, tomatoes, carrots, olives, balsamic vinaigrette)
- 2.25 ears of corn
- a few tiny slivers of dark chocolate
- baby carrots and hummus
- a few bites of nectarine… then I changed my mind and had…
- an apple
- a piece of delicious birthday dark chocolate
- 2-3 cups honey bunches of oats (strawberry) – I’m not sure how much, I was just eating out of the bag at the end…