Happy first day of fall, everyone! It is now officially my favorite season.
This morning’s workout with the first video of Jillian Michaels’ 30-Day Shred Workout. Again. I tend to do the same workout until I get bored of it, then never do it again.
- 1 apple
- 1/2 banana
- Dannon 0% Plus
- 3/4 cup cheerios
- leftovers – butternut squash and carrot dish
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt with leftover peanut sauce (I love this stuff)
- 1 WW wrap
- big salad with green peppers, shredded carrot, and iceberg (all farmers’ market) – topped with a random ginger dressing (I’m out of Newman’s Own)
- 1 diet pepsi
I had most of the salad before my hour-long walk, then came back and finished the rest of my goodies. I am loving the butternut squash + yogurt + peanut sauce mix. I’m going to have to figure out how to make my own peanut sauce now.
- 1 fresh nectarine
- 1/2 Kashi bar – Honey Almond Flax flavor
I had my first nutrition class tonight at De Anza College. I’ve decided to audit the class in order to save some money, but I plan on doing the assignments anyway. The major assignment is to journal your food for three days and analyze it – not so difficult after this blog! The professor seemed to think it would be very difficult for some people. If I do decide to pursue a degree in nutrition or another health related field, I’m not sure if this class would count towards anything which is why I’m not taking it for credit.
- “pizza” on a WW wrap – tomato sauce, peppers, onions, zucchini, shredded carrot, and cheese!
- salad – iceberg, heirloom tomato, green beans, peppers, onions, bacon bits (vegan!) – topped with some homemade honey-dijon dressing and the ubiquitous leftover peanut sauce (it’s almost gone)
- 2 apples (I went back for another one ) with leftover peanut sauce
Edited to add a snack: (no picture)
- broccoli and hummus (what else!)