Comments are now working, by the way – sorry about that!
After all of our errands, we were starving.
- cauliflower and 1.5 carrots (this is a dinner plate, so it was lots of veggies)
- hummus (of course)
I made dinner with the delicious butternut squash that Bobby brought home for me last week. The recipe will be up soon.
- cherry tomatoes from our balcony
- butternut squash and carrot dish (plus 2nds)
- 1 cup of greek yogurt, topped with leftover peanut sauce from last night
- nectarine! (yes, that is Eat, Pray, Love in the background)
- cauliflower with hummus (a good bit more than pictured!)