Got up this morning to do another Jillian Michaels video – 30-Day Shred, Level 2. It was a bit harder than Level 1, but it was fun and definitely got me sweating.
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup cheerios
- Dannon 0% Plus (blueberry)
- salad – iceberg, green beans, sauteed zucchini and onions, vegan bacon bits, topped with homemade honey-mustard dressing (honey, mustard, greek yogurt)
- egg white burrito – 1 WW wrap, 2 egg whites scrambled, cheddar, and organic ketchup
- 1 diet pepsi
I took my hour-long walk between the salad and the burrito. Damn, is that burrito good. I need to start making it more often. I’m making a version of it for Bobby’s lunch tomorrow.
- 1 nectarine
- 1/2 Honey Almond Flax Kashi bar (the other half from yesterday)
I had choir practice tonight, so I had 2 small dinners instead of one big one.
- WW wrap with almond butter
- Dannon 0% plus (strawberry)
- 1 gala apple
And another gala apple just before practice!
- broccoli with hummus
- Fage 0%, nectarine, and cilantro chutney
And because you can never have enough apples…
- 1 apple with more cilantro chutney
I have exciting news! I got a Foodbuzz apron and a Foodbuzz spatula in the mail! “Christmas every day,” says Bobby.