This is a simple dish that I made for Bobby for a quick dinner when he got back from band practice last night. Simple, healthy, and hungry guys love it.
Herbed Bread Pizza
- Big slice of herbed bread loaf (farmers’ market find)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 heirloom tomato (mine was yellow)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Jarlsberg cheese
- Preheat your broiler.
- Slice the bread in half, like for a sandwich.
- Spread the bread with the spaghetti sauce, layer on the tomatoes, and top with the mix of cheeses.
- Broil for 6-8 minutes, or until the cheese is at your desired crispyness!