I can’t believe Thursday is over! It’s practically the weekend. I have a bunch of nectarines to use up, so you’re going to be hearing about them a lot. I also apologize for the lack of pictures – I try to take as many pictures at home as I can, because sometimes it would a bit awkward in the office if I started snapping photos of my food.
This morning I got up and did 30-day Shred, Level 2. This is significantly harder than Level 1 – I was sweating like mad and I almost started doing the modified versions of the moves (but I held out).
- 1 chopped nectarine
- Dannon 0% plus (strawberry)
- 1 cup cheerios
- 2 nectarines, yum
After my big snack I took my hour-long walk before lunch. It was hot out today. I kind of ended up speedwalking and I think I did almost 4 miles (instead of my usual 3).
- leftover gumbo (shrimp, okra, butternut squash) over leftover salad (romaine, bacon bits, sauteed zucchs and onions)
- sliced nectarine
- 1 apple
- ~1/2 cup serving of plain oatmeal
- a few veggies from someone’s leftover salad
Before dinner I cut up a nectarine, a plum, and a peach. I mixed some into the dinner salad, ate some while I was cooking, gave a little to Bobby, and finished them off after dinner. I love fruit so much.
- butternut squash, okra, and onion sauteed in a bit of sesame oil
- salad – lettuce with plum/nectarine/peach, bacon bits, onion, and honey mustard dressing
- fruit – nectarine, plum, peach (some in the salad, some plain, some for snacking, a little for Bobby)
- broccoli and hummus
- 1.5 la tortilla factory WW wraps dipped in fage 0% and almond butter (unpictured)