This morning’s workout was 30-Day Shred, Level 1. I wasn’t hungry when I woke up, probably because of my wrap-snacking last night. I really like waking up hungry so I’m going to try to quit the late-night snacking for a while.
- Dannon 0% plus (peach)
- 1 cup cheerios
50-minute walk today! I went out for my walk and when I came back the company meeting had just started. I couldn’t get my lunch from the fridge until it was over (around 2) and I was absolutely starved. I ate the salad and wrap that I’d brought, but 20 minutes later I was still hungry. On Fridays we get free lunch, but today I had brought my own because the company was ordering from Boston Market and I wasn’t sure if I would want anything. They did happen to order a huge fruit salad, so I went back and filled up on 2 mugs full of fruit – cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes. That did the trick because I was fine afterwards.
- 1/2 wrap with almond butter and some chopped plum
- salad – 2 slices of chopped turkey, the rest of the chopped plum, onions, bacon bits, topped with honey mustard dressing
- 2 big mugs of fruit salad (no pic) – cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes
- another big mug of fruit salad
- cup of berryblossom white tea from starbucks with a splash of skim, cinnamon, and nutmeg… yum! Thanks to my boss 🙂
- sliced plums (I think this is 2 whole plums)
Before dinner I got a haircut! It’s pretty short; I’ll try to post a picture soon. I like it a lot, but it’s definitely different. I walked to and from the appointment – a little more than a mile each way.
Dinner: (Malaysian! One of my favorites – Layang Layang in Cupertino)
- Seafood Tom Yum Soup (Bobby and I shared – I had about 2/3 – 3/4 of it, but not the broth – too salty! I ate all of the veggies and seafood though. It had carrots, shrimp, baby corn, squid, cauliflower, saffron, snap peas, and probably some other things I am forgetting. This was a huge bowl – those 2 small bowls next to it are what we ate it out of, and they’re the size of normal soup bowls.)
- Papaya Salad (I had all of this, topped with some of the spicy dressing that it came with and lots of curry sauce – yumm!)
- 5-6 large forkfuls of Mee Siam – stir-fried noodles with a few veggies, tofu, and shrimp.
We stopped at Safeway on the way home and I picked up organic gala apples for $.97/pound. It was awesome.
- peanuts – 2-3 small handfuls; Erin’s trail mix always looks so good 🙂
- broccoli and honey mustard