For dinner we went to a great Thai place in San Jose – Blue Mango. Bobby’s corporate card has a deal where we get BOGO entrees (buy one get one free).
Here I am with my new haircut – very short! I’m getting used to it though.
- cucumber & onion salad (in a very sweet dressing)
- Penang curry with prawns, carrots, peppers, and peas – I think there were 6-7 prawns in here?
- A few bites of Bobby’s crab fried rice (I usually hate fried rice but this was really good)
- 1/2 cup Fage 0%
- apple loaf that I made for the blogger secret ingredient (I went back for another serving of this)
- a few dark chocolate raisinets (Bobby got them last night)
- broccoli and hummus… you guys see enough of this, so no pic 🙂
6 Replies to “Night of 9/27/2008”
I love your dinner! And your shirt! Have a great Sunday.
First time on your blog… two words… healthy and food caught my eye!
Nice recipes and pics… will keep checking back.
Your new haircut looks cool 🙂
I think your hair looks AWESOME! Thanks for posting. 🙂 That curry looks pretty slammin’. One of my fave foods.
Thanks guys 🙂
Hope your Sundays are treating you well!
Love your hair!! Looks great! And I love your shirt!
The prawn cutty looks good. I wonder if any of the Thai places around me have that.
Comments are closed.