For dinner we went to a great Thai place in San Jose – Blue Mango. Bobby’s corporate card has a deal where we get BOGO entrees (buy one get one free).
Here I am with my new haircut – very short! I’m getting used to it though.
- cucumber & onion salad (in a very sweet dressing)
- Penang curry with prawns, carrots, peppers, and peas – I think there were 6-7 prawns in here?
- A few bites of Bobby’s crab fried rice (I usually hate fried rice but this was really good)
- 1/2 cup Fage 0%
- apple loaf that I made for the blogger secret ingredient (I went back for another serving of this)
- a few dark chocolate raisinets (Bobby got them last night)
- broccoli and hummus… you guys see enough of this, so no pic 🙂