- another salad like I had at lunch – closeup!
- wrap with chopped plum/nectarine and Fage 0%
- another nectarine
- shrimp, calamari, eggplant, carrot, onion curry (with light coconut milk) – it was awesome (I went back for seconds)
- raw broccoli
- frozen blueberries shared with Bobby
- sunflower seeds and peanuts from this trail mix that I made (peanuts, sunflower seeds, raisins, lemonheads), and 2 unpictured squares of dark chocolate (from my bday)
6 Replies to “Eats for 9/29/2008”
Oooh, such colorful eats!!
Saw your comment on my blog – I DID BALLET, TAP, AND JAZZ FROM AGE 5 UNTIL AGE 12!!!!! 😀
LOVE all of your yummy veggies!
I’ve never made currybefore but I’m very tempted to ry
I keep saying I am going to try coconut milk, haven’t gotten up the courage yet. Looks good!
That’s a gorgeous trail mix! I love the golden raisins in there!
What kind of chocolate did you have, or did it matter to you?
Comments are closed.