Bobby’s in Redmond, WA (near Seattle) today and tomorrow for a business trip. I miss him! Today was Vegetarian Day; I tried, but forgot at lunch 🙁
- apple & yogurt
Lunch with coworkers: (this pic is not from today)
- Papaya and Shrimp salad (I forgot about veggie day – darn it!) – shredded papaya, some mango, cilantro, lots of mint, some onion crispies, lots of shrimp, shredded carrot, topped with fish-sauce dressing and some hoisin sauce!
- 1 juicy plum back at the office
I tend to undereat when we go out, because most dishes at restaurants are packed with unnecessary calories; I try to make up for it after I get back to the office. This is why I like to make my own food – I know what I’m eating and I can make sure that it tastes great but is still good for me and portioned properly!
- la tortilla factory WW wrap (80 calories, 8 grams protein, 12 grams fiber, 3 grams fat)
- another plum (I have a bunch)
Dinner: (no Bobby so I’m going veggie-crazy!)
- another big stir-fry – carrot, pumpkin, okra, broccoli, onions, tonkatsu sauce, and soy sauce – then I topped it with organic ketchup – yummy!
- 1 peach, 1 cup Fage 0%, cinnamon, splash of vanilla, splash of honey
- added about 2 cups of bran flakes after the pic (wasn’t going to have this much, but I figured I might as well add the last 1/2 cup to finish them off)