Last night there was an issue with my hosting (well, actually with Comcast) so I was unable to post – so here are yesterday’s eats…
I can’t believe September is over already. This year is absolutely flying. I was/am still sick, so no morning workout.
Breakfast: (no pic, but you’ve seen it before)
- chopped nectarine, Dannon 0% plus (peach), cheerios
- 1 fresh plum
After my snack I did decide to go for a walk – walking makes me feel better when i’m sick! I firmly believe in healing with light activity, lots of fruits and veggies, and a whole lot of water/tea.
- egg white scramble with organic ketchup, broccoli, okra, and onions – isn’t my tupperware cute? I got it at Daiso, this Japanese dollar store chain in the Bay Area.
- strawberry vanilla green tea (sample from Lupicia)
Some day I will dedicate a post to my tea obsession. Now is not the time But don’t worry, it’ll be soon.
- la tortilla factory wrap with almond butter and 1.5 chopped nectarines
- broccoli and hummus (2-3 T)
- some kimchee!
My wrap was going to be part of my lunch but I wasn’t very hungry when lunch rolled around.
- chopped nectarine
- stir-fry: pumpkin (!!!), okra, eggplant, onion, shredded carrot, broccoli, with soy sauce, sesame oil, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, and tonkatsu sauce (Japanese sauce from a bottle) – went back for a little more of this…
I was lacking in protein for dinner, so I opted for some yogurt as dessert.
- Fage 0%, chopped apple, bran flakes, a smidge of honey – I added a teaspoon of almond butter after I took the picture
- more than a few handfuls of bran flakes (1.5 cups?)