Last night I ended up having about 20-25 peanuts and some handfuls of grapes. Grapes are so addicting! I bought 3 pounds yesterday and I probably only have about 1 pound left. They’re just so easy to snack on and they have a great crunch. I will definitely be buying more this week. We also have (actually, had) them at work – I finished them up today
- Jillian Michaels’ 30-Day Shred, Level 1 (tomorrow is the last day I have it OnDemand – sad!)
- grapes, Dannon 0% Plus (blueberry), cheerios
- more (unpictured) grapes
- La Tortilla Factory WW wrap with AB – I think y’all know what this looks like by now 😉
- sweet and sour veggies plus egg whites (2) – okra, butternut squash, onions, eggplant, carrots, sprouts (this is about 3.5 – 4 cups)
- salad (romaine, bacon bits, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot, TJ’s raspberry vinaigrette)
- another WW wrap with AB, and lots of grapes!
- mombo salad with sweet and sour veggie stir-fry – lettuce, cherry toms, TJ’s raspberry dressing, and bacon bits with cooked okra, eggplant, onion, sprouts, and sweet and sour sauce
- 1 persimmon (sliced), chocolate almond milk, Fage 0%, pumpkin pie spice, honey
- lots of grapes (more than pictured; sadly there are no more left)
And check out the TEA that I got in the mail today! Thanks Biz, I love your blog I got two flavours: Chocolate Raspberry and Cinnamon Apple Spice. I’m enjoying a mug of the Chocolate raspberry right now. Yum
And of course I’ll be snacking on random fruit until I go to bed… raspberries and pear slices are in the future!