- Jillian Michaels’ 30-Day Shred, Level 1
Breakfast: (this pic is not from today, but it looks the same)
- 1 huge gala apple, Dannon yogurt (strawberry), and cheerios
I was able to take my hour-long walk today during lunch. I forgot my phone at home, so I just listened to some Cranberrries and Brad Paisley. Odd mix, I know.
- Burrito on a La Tortilla Factory WW wrap with 3 egg whites and organic ketchup – yum!
- Big salad – romaine, bacon bits, cherry tomatoes, onions, apple, shredded carrot – topped with some sunflower seeds and TJ’s balsamic vinaigrette
- gala apple
- WW wrap with Almond Butter
- another apple around 6pm to tide me over until dinner – we didn’t eat until after 9!
- stir-fry over a little bit of lettuce – egg whites, okra, bacon bits, eggplant, carrot, onion, red pepper, butternut squash, sprouts, sweet and sour sauce, TJ’s balsamic vinaigrette – and topped with some wheat germ!
Christie suggested that I try wheat germ on my cereal in the morning, so I went out after work today and picked some up – but I couldn’t wait until tomorrow! That’s why I had it on my dinner (and dessert – see below). I couldn’t really taste it that much, but I mixed it in – maybe I should mix first and then add it so that I notice it in the first few bites.
- persimmon, chocolate almond milk, Fage 0% yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, and more wheat germ 🙂
Hope you all have a great night/morning! I’ll probably snack on a bit more fruit (as usual), but I have to get to bed soon because I’m getting up early tomorrow (leaving work early for nutrition class, so I’m going in early).
Edit: I snacked on a few teaspoons of plain wheat germ and it was delicious 🙂 I think I’m going to add it after I mix up whatever I’m adding it to so that I can really taste it.