This morning I did Lisa Wheeler’s Interval Cardio Sculpt again (on ExerciseTV). I really like it. I definitely need to switch up my workouts every week or so otherwise I stop getting sweaty and it’s not as energizing. I was pretty busy at work today, but I managed to start my day like this:
- 1/2 chopped apple, banana, Fage 0% Greek yogurt, cheerios, wheat germ
Then at lunch I took my hour-long walk. I caught up with my mom – we talked about politics and life, etc… Her phone has been broken so we haven’t gotten to talk much recently, but she got a new one today.
- salad – romaine, onions, apple, heirloom tomato, shredded carrot, red pepper, bacon bits, TJ’s balsamic vinaigrette
- spaghetti squash stirfry – spaghetti squash, egg whites, red peppers, onions, carrot, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce - all sauteed in some sesame oil.
I had brought a wrap with almond butter to have with lunch, but I was pretty full after this, so I saved it. I had the wrap about an hour after lunch, and then another one (the one that I had actually intended for a snack) a few hours later when hunger was nagging at me.
- 2 la tortilla factory wraps with almond butter
- 1 apple
- spaghetti squash stir-fry again (red pepper, onion, garlic, eggplant, carrots, balsamic vinegar)
- frozen mango chunks
- some brothers-all-natural apple crisps
Tonight I worked a little, watched Kath & Kim (funny!) and Grey’s. Grey’s is kind of disappointing me so far this season. I think I’m gonna do a little more work, hang out with Bobby, and hit the sack. He’s playing guitar in the other room now. It’s almost the weekend! Do you have anything fun planned? Or any good suggestions for fall activities? I think we’re going to try to either go apple picking this weekend or head up to SF for a day. Have a good night