This morning I got up and did ExerciseTV’s Cardio Burn Sculpt with Tanja Djelevi. It was fun – started with cardio, went into strength, then some ab work, and ended with yoga stretching.
Once I was at work I made breakfast: a sliced banana, Fage 0% Greek yogurt, and cheerios. It was a really late breakfast (after 10), so I wasn’t really worried about staying power.
For lunch we got free food from a Greek restaurant, and they ordered a special meal for me again! It was so nice and considerate.
Lunch: (not sure why these came out blurry)
- greek salad, lots of it (romaine, onions, tomatoes, hot peppers, olive thing, feta) – I had another huge plate of this
- veggie dish they ordered for me (so sweet) – I had the hummus with the salad, some bites of spanikopita, and some of the stuffed grape leaves
I went for my walk (1 hour) after lunch today, because I was hungry when the food came.
- another 2 medium plates of the Greek salad, 1/2 of a banana, and A TON of grapes (… at least a pound. I have a serious grape addiction.)
Dinner: (at Garden Fresh vegetarian restuarant in Mountain View – I think this is a new favorite!)
- soup – some corn kernels, tofu, and herbs in a thick broth – I didn’t have the broth
- Kun Pao “Chicken” – I ate most of this with some sweet sauce
- Vegi-Mongolian “Chicken” – and had a few bites of this (Bobby’s)
- inside of 2 of these spring rolls – cabbage, carrots, tofu ( a little oily, but really good)
I was such a snacker tonight! Jeez. I had a lot of random things while watching TV, reading, and blogging.
Dessert: yay for fruit!
- 1 apple
- some brothers-all-natural crisps (apple flavour and also strawberry banana)
- frozen blueberries (shared with Bobby)
And… I had a some baklava 😀 I started out with just one bite of these…
But I ended up eating two! They were so good and totally worth it. I haven’t had any really rich desserts for a while and these were perfect. But not something I would have every night.