I listened to music all day yesterday at work, hence the title.
Yesterday morning I had a nice leisurely workout – 20 minutes of Cardio Yoga (Tom Morley’s video) and then 20 minutes of some random cardio video. It was a bit more lax than usual, but also longer – so I still got some good exercise in.
After Monday’s lovely breakfast I knew I wanted oats again – so I made the exact same thing. Breakfast:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats, a little more than 1 cup water
- 1 banana
- some wheat germ at the end
Before lunch I had my hour-long walk – I took a slightly different route than normal; fun!
- lettuce-free salad – tomatoes, onions, bacon bits, 1 veggie dog, 2/3 cup canned corn, 1.5 cups microwaved eggplant, balsamic vinegar
- la tortilla factory WW wrap
- 1 gala apple
- leftover chinese veggies (people at the office ordered out for lunch)
- small bowl of egg drop soup (unpictured)
- another ww wrap (unpictured)
- spaghetti squash – pasta style! I sauteed onions, eggplant, and okra in some olive oil, then added in pasta sauce. I served this over the spaghetti squash. Then I topped it with bacon bits, a chopped tomato, and a chopped veggie dog (raw, again).
- I also had some of Bobby’s leftover spaghetti squash (unpictured)…
- extra spaghetti squash (2/3 cup?), some mixed berry applesauce, 1/2 of a chopped pear, topped with wheat germ
- the other half of the pear 🙂
- and 1/2 of a wrap with 2 teaspoons almond butter, and a persimmon (while making today’s lunches for Bobby and me)
I managed to get to Costco yesterday to stock up on wraps, eggs, romaine lettuce (I was all out!), and a few other necessities. Hope you’re all having a great Wednesday so far!