Yesterday I was featured in one of my favorite blogs, Back In Skinny Jeans. Check it out if you have a chance.
Yesterday was packed! I started off the morning with 30-Day Shred Level 1 (ExerciseTV). Then at work I made…
- 1/2 cup oats, some grapes, blueberry yogurt
Before lunch I had my hour long walk, which was nice and relaxing.
- huge stirfry salad – eggplant, yellow pepper, romaine, tomato, onion, celery, balsamic, bacon bits, carrot, egg whites, apple
- 1 la tortilla factory wrap with some smart balance
- another wrap, and an apple
We went to a Jimmy Buffett concert last night at Shoreline and it was incredible. It was so fun and chill. We had lawn seats and we spread out a quilt and had dinner there. After we ate we chillaxed a little bit and then stood up and danced for a while. We left before the encore because we didn’t want to deal with the hassle of 10,000 people leaving all at once. We actually walked to and from the concert (2+ miles each way), so I got in some more exercise.
I didn’t have much time after work to figure out what to make for dinner, so I was boring and had the same stirfry I had for lunch, but with extra egg whites. See:
And an apple. (My mom made the quilt in the background! She’s really talented and I love getting quilts every time I visit her. I think if I ever have time that’s a hobby I’d like to start.) It’s one of the amazingly delicious ones that we got at the farm this weekend:
After we got back I had dessert:
- baby carrots and TJ’s raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 apple and 1.5 T peanut butter (I forgot how much I love PB – I’ve been stuck on AB for a while!)
- 1/2 cup of green tea soy ice cream – YUM – straight from the container.
It was a pretty awesome day. So today’s question – what was the best concert you’ve ever been to? Mine would probably be one of the Guster concerts that I’ve seen, but Jimmy last night was definitely in the top! Happy humpday everyone!