I did cardio yoga this morning before my dentist appointment (getting my permanent crown). It was painful and I had to get novocaine again. But she didn’t give me much and it wore off quickly. I hate teeth.
I was able to eat my yummy breakfast:
- 1/2 cup oats, 1 chopped plum, 1 strawberry Dannon 0% Plus
- 1 apple on the side
And I took my hour-long walk before…
Lunch: (something different today!)
I took this (from my nutrition professor!):
To make this:
- tofu shirataki noodles, 1 baby pumpkin, 1 apple, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, 2 small tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar
- 1 chopped plum
- 1 la tortilla factory whole wheat wrap
- 2.5 cups of orange cauliflower with TJ’s raspberry vinaigrette
- another WW wrap
Bobby stayed late at work today and I came home early (6pm) and cleaned. I vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned out the recycling and trash, did the laundry, and dismantled this humongous crate that my dad sent us the Clavinova in (Clavinova = really nice Yamaha electric piano… UPS didn’t treat it so well though; we’re not sure if it’s okay yet because we have to fix the plug). I was so happy that I got all this done – I’m always on edge when my house isn’t sparkling and I haven’t been able to clean much at all this week.
There were leftovers from the veggie feast last night, so Bobby had those and I made myself another pumpkin dish – pumpkin-apple-stirfry! Yes, I know, another stirfry But I switched up the spices and flavoring and it was a great meal.
- pumpkin, red pepper, egg whites, onion, carrot, celery, bacon bits, apple – seasoned with rice vinegar, pumpkin pie spice, and soy sauce – served over romaine lettuce
- chopped plum
- a few bites of veggie “beef” leftovers
Dessert/Snacks: (I know I eat most of my calories at night… this is what works for me. At some point in the future I think I’d like to eat more earlier, but… I stay up late. And I get hungry.)
- pumpkin, fage, honey (probably more than necessary – at least a tablespoon?), pumpkin pie spice, raspberry sauce, wheat germ
- apple with Red Raspberry Spread (no sugar added)
- I also snacked on some pumpkin when I put it away…
- dried lychees… and many sunflower seeds 😀
I got the raspberry spread at Marshalls last weekend. It’s delicious! And at only 10 calories per tablespoon I’m loving it. I got two jars so this should be around for a while.
I’m so excited for the weekend – we have absolutely nothing planned, and I want to relax and enjoy it! What are you all doing?