This week’s Blogger Secret Ingredient is hosted by The Fitnessista and she chose cranberries! I love cranberries. Back in high school my favorite band was the Cranberries, and I loved to snack on Craisins – so much so that my screenname still has the word cranberry in it. If you ever want to chat, ask me what it is :) This recipe is full of fall flavours and I really enjoyed it.
Cranberry Apple Pumpkin Bake
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1.25 cups of cranberries (I used frozen)
- about 3 cups of chopped pumpkin
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix all the ingredients except the cheddar together in a bowl.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour in the mix. Top with the shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. ENJOY! I think another great addition would be some chopped nuts on the top. Try it out and let me know.
I had mine with delicious baked tofu: