I went for a run this morning! I think it was about 3 miles. When I got back I did yoga.
Bobby was home in time for breakfast:
- pancakes (I had 1.5 big ones) topped with applesauce and raspberry spread
- 1 piece of turkey bacon
- a plum
At some point between breakfast and lunch we took a nap… And when I woke up I was starving. So I made lunch:
- eggplant parm – with spaghetti sauce and topped with rice cheeze (it actually melts)
- cauliflower and red pepper with BBQ sauce
- an apple
After lunch we went to The Container Store – it was so cool! I got a bunch of stuff to organize my kitchen. On the way home we also stopped at Whole Foods to get a few things.
And then for dinner I used the Blogger Secret Ingredient! Cranberries are awesome I also finally made Gliding Calm Tofu and it was great. I only changed it a little.
- gliding calm baked tofu (baked at 450 for 15 minutes on each side, rubbed in a mix of sesame oil, chili flakes, garlic powder, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey… I think that was it?)
- BSI recipe (coming soon!) – cranberry-pumpkin-apple bake! I had a lot more of this than you see above.
- raw veggies and BBQ sauce (shared with Bobby)
- 1.5 apples with OLALLIEBERRY jam
- freeze dried rambutan from Trader Joe’s
- a bunch of M&Ms and a few almonds, eaten out of trail mix (unpictured)
- another 2 small muffins from last night’s baking
I had a really nice Saturday – I hope you all did as well! Tomorrow Bobby and I are going with a bunch of friends to the Bridge School Benefit Concert, where we’ll see: Neil Young, Jack Johnson, Wilco, Death Cab for Cutie, Norah Jones, Cat Power, Josh Groban, and Smashing Pumpkins. I am SO excited for Josh Groban. His music and voice are incredible, not to mention the fact that he’s really cute. Have a great night y’all 😀