I think I was low on calories yesterday, so before I went to bed I snacked on some pumpkin seeds (spicy!):
Speaking of snacking on nuts, I had a bunch of almonds on… Saturday night I think? Probably 1/2 or 2/3 cup. It was random. This morning I got up and did Cardio Yoga (no surprise there)… and went to work.
- 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup water, 1 peach yogurt, a bunch of grapes
- 1 apple
On Monday and Wednesday I eat breakfast about an hour earlier than normal, so I usually need a snack. La Tortilla factory to the rescue!
- WW wrap with peanut butter
And before lunch I took my hour-long walk. It was pretty leisurely today. The soreness from my weekend runs and the 5 miles of walking to and from the concert yesterday didn’t hit until this morning – but man did I feel it when I woke up.
- 2.5 cups of stirfried veggies (last night’s leftovers)
- 1 PB&J sandwich on an english muffin
- an apple (unpictured)
- Another WW wrap with peanut butter
After class I stopped by Milk Pail for groceries and got a huge stash of veggies, fruit, bread, and OJ (for Bobby) for $20. It was crazy. Also crazy was the fact that we didn’t eat until 9:15 – when I got home I was starving so I snacked on a bunch of these cute yellow tomatoes as I made dinner:
- shirataki noodles with cabbage, eggplant, some veggie ground meat, and pasta sauce
- raw veggies and bbq sauce
- 1 apple with 2 T peanut butter
I’m loving peanut butter today :) After going so long without it (I’d been on an almond butter kick), I’m glad to have it again. Today’s question – what is your favorite NUT or NUT BUTTER? I have several favorite nuts – almonds, cashews, and pecans. As for nut butters, I think I have to stick with the classic – peanut butter all the way. What do you think?