This morning’s workout was a 3.2 mile run. I timed it – about 28 minutes (my watch isn’t digital so it’s kind of hard to be exact). I never thought I would enjoy running! I guess I should stick with it in case I start to hate it again 🙂
- 1/2 cup oats, 1+ cup water, 1 peach yogurt, grapes
- apple on the side
I took a leisurely hour-long walk before my lunch. My legs are sore.
- shirataki pasta mix – cabbage, celery, red pepper, shirataki, and pasta sauce
- smart balance & olallieberry jam on an english muffin
- an apple
- 2 ww wraps
- 1 banana – I actually ate each wrap with half of the banana inside it – so good!
- acorn squash with cabbage, celery, and apple, topped with turkey bacon and rice cheeze – I also had the skin and some of the squash part of Bobby’s – he never eats the skin!
- raw veggies and bbq sauce
- close up…
- rice puffs, rice milk, and a persimmon
- another persimmon (unpictured)
- freeze dried banana slices from TJ’s
I had a bunch of GREAT responses to my nut/nut butter question. Thank you all! Happy Hump Day! I hope you’re all getting ready for Friday – What are your Halloween plans? And what is your favorite Halloween candy?