This morning was Cardio Yoga. I can’t decide what to do tomorrow – I want to run, but my knees still hurt and I’m scared of overdoing it. I think I need to get some knee braces. I might try a different yoga video that’s longer than the cardio yoga one.
Today’s breakfast was the most amazing bowl of oats I’ve ever had. The Greek yogurt made them oh-so creamy and delicious. I was in heaven!
- 1/2 cup oats, 1.5 cups water, 1 cup grapes (chopped in half), 2/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- an apple
I did take my hour-long walk before lunch today. It was nice. Just walking and thinking.
- english muffin with smart balance & olallieberry jam
- huge salad – romaine, grape tomatoes, red pepper, celery, shredded carrot, and 2 slices of turkey bacon – topped with balsamic vinegar
- 2 wraps, just plain!
After nutrition class tonight Bobby and I drove up to San Francisco to have dinner with his cousins at Slanted Door, a trendy Vietnamese restaurant in the Ferry Building. We’ve been there once before, for lunch, and it was delicious.
- my appetizer – shrimp soup (it had tomatoes, shrimp, bac ha, and pineapple – I ate everything but left most of the broth)
- vegetarian spring rolls (I had 3 pieces)
- my meal – grapefruit and jicama salad (also red cabbage, pickled carrots, and candied pecans) – it was really good!
- a few bites of Bobby’s crab cellophane noodles
- 2 apples + 1.5 tablespoons of PB (I just can’t go to bed without dessert…)
- a few banana crisps
- several too many handfuls of cashews
It was so nice to see Bobby’s family – they are really sweet. If you’re reading, thank you so much for dinner! We had a lot of fun.
I hope you all had a fantastic Wednesday – though mine was incredibly busy, I had a very nice day. It’s almost Halloween! I can’t wait. Happy Thursday