This morning I did a yoga video called “Cardio Burn Yoga” – it was about 30 minutes long. The instructor was Patricia Moreno. It was… okay. I would have liked it to be a little more difficult/intense. The last few minutes were really good – she finally ran through the whole routine that that video had been working towards – but I felt like I could have spent my 30 minutes doing something more productive. I had meant to go running but it was raining, so I opted to stay inside and try the video instead.
Breakfast was the same as usual:
- 1/2 cup oats, 1.5 cups water, 1 cup chopped grapes, and 2/3 cup greek yogurt stirred in at the end
- an apple
I took a 40-minute walk today – there were Halloween festivities at the office that I wanted to watch so I came back early. Some of the highlights were: a costume contest, a pumpkin carving contest, a pumpkin pie eating contest (!), an apple bobbing contest (you have to try to eat apples off of strings hanging from the ceiling with no hands), and just general hanging out. I didn’t participate in the contests, but they certainly were fun to watch.
Lunch: (free Friday lunch from Specialty’s)
- A nice big salad – lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, chicken chunks, mushrooms, peas, corn, artichoke hearts, beans (black, kidney, and chickpeas), carrots, scallions, and italian dressing – I went back for another plate
- english muffin with smart balance and olallieberry jam
- an apple
- 2 WW wraps and a banana (I sliced the banana in half and ate each half wrapped in a whole wrap – really good!)
- plum shared with Bobby
I came home from work around 4:30 and picked up candy on the way – Reese’s and Take 5′s! I get good candy. Unfortunately we got absolutely ZERO trick or treaters… so no one got to enjoy the awesomeness that was my candy selection. But Bobby and I will! Candy:
When I went out to get the candy I picked up a veggie pizza for $5 and popped it in the oven for dinner.
- totally humongous salad – romaine, turkey bacon, tomatoes, carrot, red pepper, celery, and a lot of TJ’s sesame ginger dressing – it poured out all at once accidentally.
- very small slice of pizza
- WW wrap with a banana – I liked my afternoon snack so much that I thought it deserved a repeat…
- an apple
And check out what I got in the mail today:
Thank you so much RhodeyGirl! I mentioned that I couldn’t find the Spooky S’Mores flavor and she was kind enough to mail me some. I wish I had checked the mail before I ate my desserts You’ll probably see them make an appearance tomorrow.
We had a great Halloween night, even with the lack of trick or treaters. There’s always next year! I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable night – what a great way to start the weekend. Happy Halloween!