This morning’s workout was Jillian Michaels’ 30-Day Shred Level 1 followed by a 10 minutes of yoga for a cooldown. I missed Jillian’s workouts! I haven’t done them in a week or so and this was fun. I got to work early (class tonight) and made…
- 1/2 cup oats, 1 chopped banana, 1.5 cups water, 2/3 cup Fage 0%, 1 packet of splenda
- an apple on the side
Mid-morning I got hungry and munched on an (unpictured) wrap. It held me over until lunch, though I was quite hungry towards the end of my walk – I walked for 60 minutes. Then I had…
- english muffin with sliced apple & rice cheeze (yum!)
- carrots and celery sticks with salsa/bbq sauce
- an apple
- Fage 0% Greek yogurt (I didn’t end up eating all of this; I was pretty full)
- Spooky Smores zbar and an apple
- half a wrap (unpictured)
After class I stopped by Sports Authority to check out knee braces and ended up getting not only a knee brace, but new sneakers! I’m psyched – maybe this will fix my knee problems. I didn’t end up getting home until after 8 and didn’t sit down to eat until close to 8:45. I made a very yummy fall-ish mix of chicken sausage, apple, carrot, red pepper, and onion. I even used some EVOO, which I don’t normally add – but it made this so good. And I served it over cabbage.
- boiled cabbage with some garlic and chili powder
- a whole chicken-gouda sausage (I made 2.5 for both of us and I think I ate about 1 total), chopped apple, carrot, red pepper, onion, red pepper flakes, and cilantro, sauteed in some EVOO
- veggie plate with bbq & salsa mix
- honeydew with applesauce and wheat germ
- another whole wheat wrap
- and I went back for more honeydew
- and about 1/2 cup of vanilla soy ice cream – it was a spur of the moment thing, no picture.
I am very tired and I plan on going to bed very soon Maybe I can get a run in tomorrow morning with my new shoes.
Before I go to sleep I have to fill out my absentee ballot so that I can drop it off at one of the locations tomorrow (I like having time to fill out the ballot rather than going to the polls). If you’re living in California, vote YES on prop 2! That’s the only political thing I’ll mention on this blog. It’s the proposition that gives farm animals better treatment. And EVERYONE should get out tomorrow and vote – for whoever you believe will be best for our country. Rock it!