This morning I woke up before my alarm so I decided to go for a nice run – 4.4 miles in about 40 minutes. My new shoes and brace worked well – though my knee was a bit sore afterwards. But not during!
At work I made breakfast:
- 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 banana, 1.5 cups water, 2/3 cup Fage 0% Greek yogurt
- an apple on the side
I snacked on a wrap again this morning (repeat of yesterday!). Then I went for my hour-long walk. My knee acted up a bit, but I think it’s going to be okay… When I got back I ate lunch (another semi-repeat):
- 1 whole wheat wrap with apple slices and rice cheeze (I cut this into 8 pieces)
- 1.5 carrots and celery with salsa/bbq sauce mix
- an apple
- some TJ’s chocolate covered raisins
- another 1.5 wraps
- an apple!
Just so you all know (if you haven’t realized it yet) – I am an apple fiend.
For Election Night Dinner I made one of my favorites: sweet and sour stirfry! This is a mix of egg whites (3), cabbage, carrots, celery, eggplant (the BSI, but this isn’t my entry), red and green peppers, onions, garlic, and sweet and sour sauce. I also had the obligatory veggie plate with bbq sauce and salsa for dipping.
- 1.5 apples with cinnamon, microwaved for a minute and topped with 3/4 cup green tea soy ice cream
- another WW wrap with smart balance (this is a very good combination – especially if you heat up the smart balance a bit for smearing)
Bobby and I watched the election on TV tonight. It was very exciting – and nice to have an outcome announced so early. Last election I remember going to bed and still not knowing! I hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday and your week is going well!
My dad is visiting me this Thursday so I have a short week at work – I took Friday off. I can’t wait to show him the area and just spend time with him. He’s never been to California so he’s excited too – I think we’re going to run together! Maybe he can push me to go a li’l faster
Enjoy your Wednesday!