I’ve been tagged! Quadrouple tagged, actually These lovely ladies all tagged me to do a fun little meme:
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 7 random things about yourself.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are my seven facts:
- I was homeschooled until the middle of sixth grade. My mom and dad were the best teachers I ever had. Thanks mom and dad!
- I started singing in choirs when I was about 7. When I was 10 (fifth grade) we got to sing in Carnegie Hall for a Christmas concert. It was amazing and a great experience. I’m a soprano by the way.
- My favorite color is purple, and I see I’m not the only one! My nice big down comforter is purple, and I love purple shirts. I don’t think I own a pair of purple pants, but I would totally buy them if they fit. But I can never find pants that fit. Go purple!
- My favorite food is a tie between acorn and butternut squash. I will eat them any time, any place, and for any meal. My favorite butternut squash recipe is baked fries smothered in organic ketchup; my favorite acorn squash recipe is baked and eaten with applesauce. Yes, I have eaten only butternut squash fries for a meal. A massive amount of them. It was glorious.
- There is a vegetable that I won’t eat – baby corn. I hate it!
- Bobby’s and my anniversary is on the same day as both of our siblings’ birthdays (December 3rd). His sister and my brother share the same birthday but are 2 years apart. This December will be 3 years
- I have a fat cat named Couscous. We adopted him this summer. He is 6 years old. His former name was Cuteness. Can you guess why we changed it?!?
Thanks for the tag, ladies! I’m going to tag 7 bloggers now, but I don’t remember who’s been tagged or who doesn’t feel like doing it, so no pressure!
- Biz @ Biggest Diabetic Loser
- Allison @ Green Dog Wine
- Julz @ Simple N Divine
- Meghann @ The Inner Workings of College Graduate
- Tina @ Carrots ‘N’ Cake
- Catherine @ Stevia ‘n Spice
- Erin @ Care to Eat