Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week! We head out to Miami early Thursday morning.
This morning I went on a nice 3.2 mile run – took about 26-27 minutes. I got back and did yoga on my own for about 15 minutes to cool down.
Once I got to work I had the same breakfast as yesterday:
- 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 banana, almost 2 cups water – microwaved for 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup soy milk stirred in at the end
- 1 apple on the side
I want to say again how much I like soupy oats. They take forever to eat, and they are very filling. I took an hour-long walk before lunch. Then I came back and had:
- open-faced sammie on WW bread – 1 piece of turkey bacon, sliced apple, and rice cheeze
- cauliflower with Trader Minh’s dressing
- less than 1/4 cup of cashews
- another apple
And for a snack:
- a honeycrisp apple
- Apple Cinnamon Z-Bar
I didn’t get home from work until after 7. I guess having a short week has its downsides, too. I made a quick dinner of veggies and egg whites:
- 2 egg whites, carrot, green pepper, onion, garlic, cabbage, apple, soy sauce, cinnamon, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, and Asian 5-spice powder, all sauteed in a smidge of sesame oil
- topped with yummy organic ketchup
- some fruit (Asian pear and apple) on the side
- a Kavli cracker with smart balance and olallieberry jam
- a honeycrisp apple… oh I adore them.
I have a big assignment due tomorrow for nutrition, so that’s what I’m working on tonight. I’m only auditing the class, but my professor said I was welcome to turn the assignment in anyway. I have to record everything I eat for 3 days and enter it into FitDay.com for an analysis. Fun! I want to see how I’m doing with respect to getting all the nutrients that I need. I’ll let you know if I find anything interesting.
The question of the night is: Mac or PC? I’m a Mac girl. I switched a little over a year ago. Bobby actually works for Microsoft… but in the Mac division! He works on Office for Mac. His home computer is a Mac too – we got ours at the same time.