This morning I woke up and did Jillian Michaels’ 30-Day Shred (Level 1). This really is the best 20-minute workout that I’ve been able to find – I feel like I really accomplished something when I finish.
Breakfast was soupy oats:
- 1/2 cup oats, 1.5 cups water, most of an apple chopped up, then 1/2 cup 2% milk added at the end
And I did end up needing a snack this morning:
- blueberry Zbar
I took my hour-long walk and chilled out. I read my nutrition notes for the first bit and talked to my mom for the last bit. Lunch was a mix of things, but very good:
- Flatout wrap with 1T peanut butter, 1 T olalliberry jam
- 1 apple, chopped and sauteed with water and cinnamon
- leftover Vietnamese salad from last night (sugary dressing, cabbage, celery, carrot, onion, basil)
- I immediately had another honeycrisp because I wasn’t full…it did the trick! (Unpictured)
Snack was popcorn (1/4 cup plain, popped in the microwave) and a honeycrisp apple:
There was another bowlful of popcorn – it wouldn’t all fit at once! I love popping my own plain popcorn. I think this was at least 8 cups. It’s filling.
Dinner was a baked acorn squash smeared with olive oil and an egg white (2)/veggie dog (1) stirfry. It included cauliflower, carrots, celery, eggplant, red pepper, apple, and onions. I topped it with ketchup and soy sauce. I also ate part of Bobby’s acorn squash half and all of its skin. He had fried rice with his.
For dessert I had two things:
- a honeycrisp apple and the last peach Chobani
- a cup of pumpkin with 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar
And now I’m cuddling with Bobby and Couscous. We’re watching TV and relaxing on this lovely Monday night. I have a dentist appointment in the morning and I’m scared – more fillings. I guess it’s best to get it over with though. Have a great night!