My dentist appointment was fine but by the time I sat down for breakfast I was starving! I made Gina’s recipe for a Breakfast Cookie – I followed it exactly but left out the protein powder and increased the oats. This was 1/2 cup oats, 1 T almond butter, cinnamon, splenda, 1 whole mashed banana, and a little less than 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I also had an (unpictured) honeycrisp apple on the side. It was so good.
I went for my daily hour walk, and then for lunch I had a few delicious things:
- Flatout wrap with chicken breast and pumpkin puree
- Leftover Vietnamese salad (about 1.5 cups)
- 2 apples… I had one, was still hungry, so I chomped down on another. Work restocked on apples so there are lots now.
For a snack was this bar:
- Quaker PB granola bar
When I got home from work I downloaded a yoga mp3 from yogadownload.com – what an awesome site! They have a bunch of 20-minute yoga downloads for free. They’re not videos; they’re just mp3s that guide you through the routines. They also have pose guides for download (PDFs). The one I did was Power Vinyasa Flow #3.
And for dinner we went to Vietnamese (again)! This is our meal out from two weeks ago that we never used. I realize we’ve been treated to meals a lot during this Thanksgiving Challenge. It’s probably what kept us from going over the limit.
- veggie spring rolls (with tofu) and peanut dipping sauce
- Shrimp & Pork lotus root salad (I put a lot of hot sauce on this tonight – I was sniffling so badly by the end of the meal)
- broth & bites from Bobby’s pho (beef noodle soup) – unpictured
When we got back I had 2 apples for dessert, sliced up:
And 3 unpictured pumpkin cookies.
I can’t wait until work is over tomorrow. I want the long weekend to come already! I want to spend some quality time with Bobby and just chill out for a while. Hope you all have a great night 🙂 For everyone traveling, stay safe!