On Sunday night I decided to prep some food for Monday’s lunches. I made myself and Bobby bento boxes! The ideas for these boxes were found at that fantastic site called Just Bento that has fabulous ideas for complete bento box lunches, and tons of recipes.
My recipes for these dishes can be found…
- <1 cup brown rice, and 3 cherry tomatoes from my balcony
- 1.5 cups carrot kinpira
- 4 mini meatless burgers with organic ketchup
- white kimchee (from 99 ranch)
- an apple
- a lot of rice (almost 2 cups probably?)
- 2 burgers and 2 minis with tonkatsu sauce
- 1/2 cup carrot kinpira
- an orange
- I also gave him 2 vegan trail mix cookies for a treat, which he ate later in the afternoon 🙂
They were so good! What are your favorite parts of a bento?
And, up later this week… Homemade Lara… balls! And more bentos, and maybe even some daily eats. Enjoy your Wednesday.