I just did a brief yoga session this morning – 20 minutes of Power Vinyasa Flow #4 from yogadownload.com.
They should pay me for promoting them so much! (I finally got an affiliate link.)
- Tuna salad with whole wheat bread
- Sliced green apple
Simple tuna salad recipe (makes 2 servings):
- 1 can of tuna
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 small bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper
It was really good. You can mix up the measurements to make it how you like it. I like mine with lots of veggies. Celery would have been perfect but I didn’t have any!
- “Lentil Pea Chips” (link has nutritional info) that we got at 99 Ranch (Chinese grocery store). Bobby picked them up on our last trip and they ended up being a good find! The brand is called “Dandy’s Brand” if you’re interested. The whole bag has just 2.75 servings total – it’s a huge bag but the chips are very light.
- Egg white stirfry with organic ketchup: broccoli, okra, egg whites (1 cup), cabbage, salsa, onion, and a cucumber (random). I used a bit of sesame oil too.