FAQ request, yoga, & good music

A few things…  First, thank you so much for the response to yesterday’s post on eating for pleasure/intuitively.  I loved reading every comment.  I have such amazing readers.

Second, I’d like to create an FAQ page for Say Yes to Salad.  Ask away, and I will try to post answers as soon as I can!  Any and all questions are welcome.

And now I have a question for you.  What do you want to see more of on my blog?  My topics recently have been centered around yoga, and some new recipes that I’ve tried.  In the past they detailed my daily eats.  I can’t promise to post every meal I eat, but if you want to see more of them just let me know.  I could also do more posts like yesterday’s (thoughtful, analyzing food issues).  What do YOU want?

And last, I just want to recommend a band.  If you like Postal Service or Death Cab, I think you’ll love them.  They’re called Owl City, and I worked all day long yesterday to the music on their myspace page.  Music is another thing (besides yoga) that is incredibly therapeutic for me!

Have a lovely Tuesday.  I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

7 Comments on FAQ request, yoga, & good music

13 January, 2009 at 2:44 pm (6 years ago)

Great blog additions and music recommendations!! Music & yoga are therapeutic for me too :-)

Keep up the fabulous posts, whatever you decide to do!! I’ll love it either way.

**Just as a heads up: I will not be able to comment on blogs as often now, during this semester, due to work overload (I’m stressed already) – PLEASE know that I’m still loyally reading, but just won’t have time to comment. I hope you understand!!

2. Sharon
    13 January, 2009 at 3:15 pm (6 years ago)

I’ve never heard of them, so I will look into it! Thanks for the recommendation!

3. carolinebee
    13 January, 2009 at 4:28 pm (6 years ago)

I love those bands i will give the new one a listen! I couldn’t comment last night- but I really loved reading your post. I agree, esp since reading blogs/starting my own..I have branched out and tried SO many diff foods and meal combo’s. Some worked, some didn’t, and I’ve really re-learned what nourishes and fuels me, what is a treat or what will really hold me over! I love how it’s different for everyone, and the blogs give me such fun and new ideas. I really like your yoga tips and finds, and if i have a question i will ask it!!

4. healthy ashley
    14 January, 2009 at 6:03 am (6 years ago)

I’m looking into the band now! I love putting on soothing music while I make dinner.

14 January, 2009 at 8:52 am (6 years ago)

I could also do more posts like yesterday’s (thoughtful, analyzing food issues). What do YOU want? – That is what I want. Loved it!

Thanks for the music rec. as I love me some Death Cab for Cutie!

6. Biz
    14 January, 2009 at 3:19 pm (6 years ago)

Of course I love recipes, but since I’ve done yoga once, I am intrigued!

Happy Hump Day!